Thank you for your interest in attending The Arthur C. Luf Children’s Burn Camp.
The 2017 camp will be held from 11:00 a.m. Sunday, July 16th through 10:00 a.m. Sunday, July 23rd. Please complete the enclosed application and send it to the Connecticut Burns Care Foundation, 601 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT 06460. The deadline for receipt of your completed application is Friday, June 16, 2017.
Please note the following:
- Only children burn survivors whose birthdays, by the date of the camp, are from the ages of 8 to 18, are eligible to attend.
- All children attend free of charge.
- Your doctor must complete and sign the state required Camp Health Exam Record and fill out the health history. Application to attend camp will not be accepted unless this is totally completed and signed.
- There are times in which we may be unable to accept a camper due to ongoing medical and personal issues. We rely on the child’s burn center and our social worker to review and recommend those child burn survivors for attendance to our camp.
- The camp address is 1174 Buckley Highway in Union, Connecticut (click here for directions). The phone number for camp is 203-878-6744 which is the Connecticut Burns Care Foundation office located at 601 Boston Post Road in Milford, Connecticut. There is an emergency number on the greeting message in case no one is in the office.
An online form will be available soon! You may also download the Camper Application to send via snail mail in the meantime.